Saturday, July 31, 2010

DONe

31-7-2010
my first time interview
interview for my industrial traning
the venue is heritage Ipoh but my base is at heritage Cameron Highlands..
early in the morning 6 something wake up for preparation..
called datou wake up for few times but he fail to...xD
while waiting him,informed someone that i will go soon..
didn't sleep for whole night wor!!want die ar!!!but thank you lar..=)
erm...fetch total of 6 people to heritage..
the interview make me nervous at first..
thanks to the people again lar..although dia sleeping masa itu..
but really she help me a lot!!!
i am number 18
enter the room...good morning miss...
what she ask answer what!!don't panic!!told myself..

by her
WHY YOU CHOOSE HERITAGE?
YOU CHOOSE YOURSELF OR COLLEGE CHOOSE FOR YOU?
WHAT DEPARTMENT YOU WANT TO BE IF ONLY GOT TWO CHOICE?

saya pula..
SHIFT?
ANY ABILITY AND SKILL TO SUCCESS?
I WILL BE GLAD IF CAN WORK IN HERITAGE COMPANY..THANKYOU
SHAKEHAND.....

end...

DONE and wait for answer...




enjoy at your hometown :)
rest well!!!


Yours sincerely,
Bendan lo

No comments:

Post a Comment