Friday, August 20, 2010

200810



I do enjoy every moment with you
I don't care how careless you are
I don't care how forgetful you are
I don't care how you are
you is you
The only unique girl in this universe
so..don't always think that is bad~
i always look at your positive site
everyone do have their bad things
just ignore that, admire their good
so..always add a smile at your face
it help you =) you look nice with that smile dar..

final exam is around the corner
you had pass through all the sour bitter of this sem
now left the last round..i trust that you can handle it well =)
don't worried..
exam will be stress, but don't over stress.

thankyou for the apple pear and dragon fruit DAR
now is 21/8/2010 12.13a.m le..
you are currently at sitiawan and i am at kampar
i miss you alot.

1 comment:

  1. bendan...
    dun worry me..
    im ok de...
    u muz take k urself o...
    dun be stress..
    anything muz tell me..
    let us solve the problems 2gether^^

    ReplyDelete