Monday, November 15, 2010

Cameron Highlands Training.

Cameron highlands..
A nice place huh?
at first i think so...
that why my list will me
1. Penang
2. Cameron Highlands
3. Kuala Lumpur
WHY i didnt choose in first choice!!!!!!!
and be into the cameron highlands..
weather syok
but other then that all not syok...=(((
everyday go and back from hotel..
after work stay in the room and lie on the bed..
i miss my girl everyday..
same message for her everyday
fine?tired?got people bullied you?
hahaha...hope she dont mind..
cause i really miss and worried her..
i am working in kitchen department..
at first western and chinese kitchen..
rotate every week..
but now switch into pastry kitchen..
1 and a half months pass..1 and a half more months..
i really miss her..
here some photo..





Left: cooking in chinese kitchen

right: taking picture in kitchen..my girl like this =)













here some food picture

1. chinese herbal chicken


2. Breakfast


3. blueberry and apple tart =)


4. Black forest cake ?






























































ending here for my training life..
will be update when i get online..
i am fine =)

























i miss you very much my girl =(((

Do a favour for me please
take good care of yourself while i not around..
muakz.

No comments:

Post a Comment