Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love Story

It was 2010 may..
i enter Tunku Abdul Rahman College Kampar for my further studies after my SPM.
I choose Diploma In hospitality management Hotel Management..
quite a number of students are taking this coarse too..
it divided into five classes ..DHT1 to 5
i am in the fifth class..DHT5..
I still remember that when i first in the class..i was like noob!!
totally NOOB..know nothing..
and times goes..
about 3 weeks later..
we start get familiar with those coarse mate..lecturer..and environment..
and that time..
i had get into a relationship with a girl..
unfortunately, 3 months it break..
hard to except it..
but had to..
until about 9 to 10 months before today..
i started know you..
my girlfriend now =)
i remind..
when i start to see you..
your first image given to me was..
no worry at all..laugh all day long..
i like to your style..
but i can't chase you because i know i am not compete with him..
it is just like single life..
surfing on the web..
listen some news about you..
worrying you sometimes..
and lastly, you broke up with him..
for the second time..
after some time for you to recover up your mind..
i started to chase you..
i swear i never wanted you to get hurt anymore..
you reject me for few time and i never give up..
lastly...
darling..
you accept me on 15-8-2010
until today..5 months..
actually i am not regret have you but i appreciate..
everyday i opened up my eyes..hope to see you..
hand phone was beside me 24 hours..
shoulder always for you forever..
and you worry that i am same with others..
just the starting..
i tried to give you what girl friend should have..
now you confident enough to hold my hand?
darling...
i still remember that..
before you accept me..
after the day you have your theme restaurant..
the first time i ate dinner with you..just we both..
you know how happy am i? even i am not well that day?
others day,
after i had dinner with you..
you have nothing to do with..
boring at home..still remember it have a fun fair..
after have a walk at there..
i fetch you turn round in kampar..
i drive slow because i appreciate the time you with me..
and you ask me to back earlier =)..
it was all my memories..
i remind and remind myself every night..
after we together..
wow..
it was like a story..
try what we never try..
darling..
i say to myself..
i can dont have what i need
but i must give you what you need
i can patient on anything
but i cant be patient if the incident is with you..
wify..
maybe..as you say i am long gas enough..
but my love can be compare to your parents and it maybe win..
trust?maybe?
laopo...i love you..
nothing much to do..
i am always with you darling..
no matter what matter is with you..
with love
kahhong


Received by ur beloved loupo,
Vemin
Thx everything u done to me..
im appreciate it...
Can i stick with u?
Can i be ur soh ju?
Can i be ur wife?
AND!!!!
Can u MARRY ME??:P
Cant say NO to me o...
I LOVE U..
Muakz~

No comments:

Post a Comment