Wednesday, September 16, 2009

it was afternoon now...
raining...
i was waiting my car to be finish repair after my 2nd crash...
back ipoh later...hope everything will be just fine...
didnt back ipoh for about 2 weeks....
miss there...miss everythings there...

sem break started....
exam ended...
my kitchen management and sanitation done badly...
my economic done worsely
my japanese new syllibus....dead...
and lastly...my english language....i done hyper silly mistake that i cnt forgive myself...

first sem break in my college life...
didnt plan to do anything...
because not the suitable time for me to play...
hope can go penang with hsemate...
hope can go singapore with friend...

Loads of things happen to me just in a while...
thx for th one share a concept to me..
"the ferris wheel concept"!!!!
everyone have thr up and down...
for you too...takecare be tough...
i am here for you....

just remember your logo =)

Mr chanwingfei was sleeping nw...
in a nice post....huging his blanket....

hope my housemate fai fai pass their exam...
all the best in their exam....
take good care....

wingfei......dun so fat hao d lar...
wilson.......cheer up lar, i scare u ar...
eric............enjoying lor hor..
yeeching..dun say u dun hv msg ady lar, i cham thn u....
karlin.......consume ur vitamin C ar...
yanyee....exam period ar,less on facebook la..

bye lar....i pack my things lar....

-end- =)

No comments:

Post a Comment