Friday, September 18, 2009

my lovely sister graduation photo =)

miss yeap siew hooi..(my sister)

hohohoho...
congratulation la miss yeap siew hooi..
you already graduate lor...
need earn money give baba and mami lor...for sure need for me too...

my sister was studying at
NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY at singapore since year 2005..
her course was something like chemical and biomolecular engineering...(paiseh..i blur too) =S

until today 30-7-2009
after 4 years studying hard...
she successfully graduated and get her second class honour on bachelor of the course..

when her graduate ceremony i not able to attend...haiz...
only my parent go there...stay at nanyang executive centre wor...
haiz...sure miss something lor me...

here some random family photo we took at photo studio...

my family picture...=)
baba n mami...although dont have miss yeap siew hooi
but i like to put wor...nice ma....
sister and baba...
sister and mami......
my favorite picture...three siblings... =)


hooi zhi...i wish to get first class honour ar...when that time you must come ar...

wish you all the best in ur future...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment