Saturday, October 10, 2009

18th birthday =)

10-10-2009 was my 18th birthday...
weeee
my friend say i am dai gor zai d...

ok then..lets start...

date:9-10-2009
time:2153
venue:my house
my friend was sucessfully suprise me since lie on me...
i trusted them all the wall....
but thanks to them...really really...thankyou x infinity....hehe..
u gave me a unforgettable birthday jor....
so here is my first cake..'
delicios d oo...=)...nice too...

date:10-10-2009
time:1930
venue:secret recipi
my parent bring us to secret recipi (our home once gt birthday sure went there d..)
so no suprise...hehe...
here cakes again...
golden nugget resberry chesscake

chocolate indulgence

date:10-10-2009
time:2247
venue:QQ station...(东区)
my ex classmate have a mini celebration with me...
thank to them...
hehe...
cake..... tiramisu....

and the present i received....thanks to all my friend lar....really thanks...

ferris wheel...gt some meaning d oo...
mickey T shirt...weeeeeeeeee body glove T....L size...i am fat hor!!!!

and i have one more present...unable to show n priceless...paiseh..hehe..

thanks all of u lar....touch n happy..
=)

2 comments:

  1. u have a priceless present? omg,wat's that? i guess everyone would like to know wat's that...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. duno ar really....first present lor

    ReplyDelete