Wednesday, October 14, 2009

tired

college reopen 2 weeks ago..
accually this is only the first week for all the class has on...
about my sem one result...
satisfy gua...no fail...
English B+
Japanese B+
Hubungan Etnik B-
Economics C+
Introduction to hospitality management B-
Kitchen Management and Sanitation B-

according to my lecturer...she say that the mark has set higher for us to score since all branch must follow KL main campus order...
so....i think this is the reason of why tarc student result were so bad this badge...

sigh
i am tired...
my timetable was tight..
everyday need wake up at 9am..
and alot of works to do...
n gik sei me d is one of my groupmate...
when tutorial discussion do his own work while i find all those answer....when giving idea of theme restaurant...ask me so many damn stupid question...think with your own brain lar...

2mr need wake up at 6..
ya...is 6am.....
for my food preparation....
assistance+butcier....
new challenge.....

smile.........

No comments:

Post a Comment