Wednesday, October 7, 2009

first week.....

first week of sem 2...
was quite tired accually with th timetable...
first day gone back clean th whole dirty house..
very nt careful d i hurt my toe..until nw still pain =(..

and my first assignment came...design a restaurent in kampar..
damn....
sumore....today food preparation practical i was chosen as one of th supervisor of my group...
wtf la...
i just resign frm assistance classrep thn u all want me be supervisor again...
as my lecturer say so...
supervisor need
1 knw the things better thn ur staff.
2 memorize where those things put.
3 look after ur staff.
4 need be on kithcen at 8am.
5 everything happen was scold u n deduct ur mark.
6 check staff grooming
7 write report..
so on...
at last she say hv a big responsible on ur shoulder...
ok lo...try lo..with a smile...

going back ipoh 2mr...
weeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment